Charlie Crane TOBO evolving High Chair Bois de Rose
The new TOBO high chair is made of noble and natural materials and it is incredibly flexible, it adapts perfectly to babies from 6 months old and will evolve with them until adulthood!
Available in four colours, it will seduce all parents who want to combine the comfort of their child while maintaining the beauty of their home.
With the optional Baby Set, consisting of a backrest, a belt and 5-points harness, the TOBO offers babies under 3 years of age a safe and comfortable cocoon, while the child version, with its 10 different positions, will perfectly adapt to their growth.
An optional table top, belts and seat cushions are offered separately and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
- To be used from the time the baby sits up on its own at around 6 months (with the optional baby set) until adulthood.
- Optimal support and comfort for the child’s first meals
- 3 seat heights (54/49/44 cm), and 4 step positions allow the chair to be adapted to the size of the child and for the whole life.
- Complies with the European standard EN14988:2017+A1:2020
- Delivered for self-assembly, easy to assemble with an Allen key supplied.
- Babyset, cushion and table tray optional
- Delivered with 4 castes
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès
- Registered model
- Size of the assembled chair: H 83 x W 42 x D 49 cm
- 82 × 51 × 10 cm
- Made in Turkey
- Warning! The TOBO chair with baby set and sling is intended for children who are able to sit up on their own and are up to 3 years old or weigh up to 15 kg.
- Solid beech frame
- Backrest, seat and footrest in beech plywood
Contents of the box
- 2 leg structures
- 2 crossbars
- 1 armrest
- 1 infant seat
- 1 adolescent or adult seat
- 1 adjustable backrest
- 1 adjustable footrest
- 1 bag of screws and a set of 4 floor glides
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
ATTENTION: the baby set, the table tray or the cushion are not included in this version, you have to order them separately.
Delivery time on this product is approx 2-3 weeks.
For sizing information click here