Classical Child are looking for Classical Ambassadors! We are opening applications for Social Media brand advocates, we will be selecting a limited amount of people per year and will be working with new brand advocates regularly.
Anyone can apply to become a brand advocate. This is a great opportunity for existing and new customers to be a part of our journey to grow the Classical Child family. Usually people who apply to become a brand advocate are familiar with or are very interested in trying our products and are passionate about our store. Ideally, our ambassadors are enthusiastic about all things kids and their clothing and are committed to contributing this love to our community!
We believe this is a fun and authentic way to expand Classical Child and get to know our brand advocates as more than “just a customer”.
- Brand Advocate term lasts 30 days.
- Your Social Media accounts will need to be public.
- If you are not active on social media but have can provide us with great images we would also love to hear from you.
When collaborating with Classical Child we have expectations set that we will discuss with our ambassadors.
Expectations may include;
- Creating brand related content featuring merchandise from Classical Child around 1-2 x a week. This can be photos, videos or mentions across your social media accounts (primarily Instagram).
- When mentioning Classical Child you must tag @classical_child and/or include links to our website or social media accounts (whichever is applicable to the content you have created)
- Engage with us on social media regularly (like, comment, share posts of interest to you and your followers).
- You should take clear, high quality images and agree to the use of your photos across our social media/website (any images used on social media will be credited to you – a great way to boost your following!)
- Your social media must remain public during your term as an ambassador.
HOW TO APPLY
We are currently accepting applications worldwide! Our team will review each application and reach out to the candidates we feel will fit best with our community.
Please note that we receive lots of applications so it can take us a while to reply.