Wild Projects for Families Book
With a focus on real tools and natural materials, Wild Projects for Families is full of fun adventures + DIY activities to build connections to each other, and to the outdoors.
Suitable for adults and kids aged 3-12 years, develop new skills and build tighter bonds with over 20 hands - on projects such as…
- Building a bug hotel, tree swing, mud kitchen or sewing a treasure bag.
- Making damper sticks, fire and charcoal pencils while camping in the backyard.
- Constructing and playing games such as Ring Toss, Floor is Lava or adventuring outdoors to geocache or build an epic sand castle.
Each activity includes detailed instructions, features beautiful full colour imagery and illustrations and uses affordable materials that can be found in the home, garage or garden.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Banish boredom and build connections with more than 20 DIY projects and family adventure ideas in one handy book
- Projects include building a bug hotel, mud kitchen and garden games, camping in the backyard as well as outdoor adventure ideas like geocaching
- Projects use real tools and natural materials from around the home, garage and garden
- Easy to follow instructions, with full colour photos and illustrations
- Hardcover for durability
- The book has 120 pages and measures 16cm x 24cm
- Lots of photographs to demonstrate activities and ignite imaginations
- Easy to manage with little hands and backpack friendly
- Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper
Your Wild Books
For sizing information click here