Trybike 4-in-1 Wood
The Trybike brings you 4 bikes in 1. The perfect bike for each step in the early life of your child.
The Trybike has been designed and developed in The Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. We have applied our experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable construction and added the nicest details as well as a quality finish.
SEAT AND HANDLEBAR ALWAYS IN IDEAL POSITION
Unlike most other balance bikes the Trybike has a seat that doesn’t only move up but also tilts backwards. So instead of growing towards the handlebar your child grows "away" from the handlebar, this way the riding position always remains perfect.
SMALL TURNING RADIUS
One of the greatest misconceptions about balance bikes is that such bikes should have a small steering angle and as a result have an enormous turning circle. For that reason, you often see children lift the front wheel in tight corners. We know that this is an urban myth so we have minimised the turning circle. Particularly in the early stages this is a very convenient aspect.
THE LOWEST AND HIGHEST SEAT AVAILABLE FOR A WOODEN BALANCE BIKE
We are proud to have developed both the lowest seat height (27 cm) as well as the highest seat height (50 cm) for a wooden balance bike.
BEST RIDER POSITION
There are various tricycle balance bikes in the market but none of them have the correct dimensions and proportions. The small inexpensive balance bikes that have 8" or 10" wheels are so small that they only will last for 3-6 months before your child will have outgrown it. Other large tricycle balance bikes have incorrect proportions so children will hit their heels against the long rear axle or where the seat moves only up instead of tilting backwards to remain in exact proportion to the handle bar like the Trybike, the Trybike has solved all these problems.
SIMPLE AND BASIC DESIGN
When we designed the Trybike we kept the bike as simple as possible. The short front and rear axle are identical and basic, without too many rings, tubes and other unnecessary parts. The long rear axle is also very basic but made of the strongest steel available. In short, simple and therefore durable and tough.
The Trybike is a clever and durable design. The production methods and the choice of materials used are smart and sustainable. Also, every single part is separately available so a Trybike can always be repaired if parts are lost or broken. This is what makes the Trybike truly sustainable.
Specifications Trybike Wood:
- Ages: starting as early as 12 months up to 6 years
- Seat height: seat adjustable from 27 cm to 50 cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one
- Weight: 5.5 kg as a tricycle 4.1 kg as a bicycle
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes don’t work at these ages)
- Wheels: 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Wood: durable weatherproof marine birch plywood
- Turning circle: unique small turning radius for use in small spaces
- easy exchangeable seat cover and chin guard so the next child can choose a different colour (colours are optional)
- practical bag for extra parts comes standard with every bike
- seat with convenient hole for a light, a trailer or a safety cord
- seat that tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- easy to assemble or convert
- complies with European EN-71,CE and Australian/ New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 safety standards
For sizing information click here