Trybike 2-in-1 Red Vintage
Trybike Steel Red Vintage Edition, With Chrome Parts And Cream Tyres (3 Wheel)
- Unique small turning radius, this means kids won't have to pick up the front wheel to make tight turns.
- Quick-release seat fastener.
- Unique control disk for the back wheel to ensure perfect wheel positioning. This means you can get an even lower or higher seat position or increase or shorten the wheel base. Creating the perfect Trybike for your child.
- 2 options for the height of the front wheel.
- A unique footrest to learn even better balancing. This makes it a very easy transition to a pedal bike.
- Best rider position - There are several tricycle balance bikes on the market but none of them have the correct dimensions nor proportions. The small inexpensive balance bikes have 8 or 10 inch wheels which are so small that they will only last for 3 to 6 months before your child will outgrow them. Other large tricycle balance bikes have incorrect proportions so children will hit their heels against the long rear axle.
- Sustainable - The Trybike is a clever and durable design. The production methods and the choice of materials used are smart and sustainable.
- Ages: 15 months - 6 years (Maximum rider weight: 35kg).
- Seat height: Adjustable from 30cm - 45cm.
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a balance bike.
- Wheels: 12-inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings. Sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide inflatable tyres.
- Pneumatic tyres (for a smoother ride, and better grip)
For sizing information click here