Silicone Mushroom Toy Set
Our fabulous Mushroom 12-piece set is made from beech wood stems with soft coloured silicone tops. A wonderful blend of soft and natural textures, the tops and bottoms are designed to pull apart so that you can swap, mix and match. This allows your little ones to learn in multiple ways, whether it be fine motor skills, counting, colors, and more! They can be used in combination with other food-learning toys or even kitchen play!
Packaged in our signature reusable cotton drawstring bag.
Playing pretend has always been a big part of childhood. It’s the foundation to endless stories and possibilities, expands horizons and helps develop vocabulary. Encourage imaginative play using the Mushroom Set with these ideas:
- Use in combination with other food-learning toys or kitchen play
- Put them in the secret corners all over the room, give your children baskets and send them to pick up the mushrooms
- Turn a mushroom upside down it’ll become a spinning top
- Timeless room or home decor
- Perfect addition to fantasy small world play, ideal with fairies and elves
- Incorporate alongside natural materials such as moss and bark for fabulous foraging
12-piece set breaks down into 24 individual pieces - 12 silicone “tops” and 12 beech wood stems
The silicone is made from food-grade silicone and is free of BPA, phthalates, cadmium, and lead.
Handwash with mild soap and water prior to first use.
WARNING: Smaller pieces when detached can pose a choking hazard if swallowed. This toy is recommended for ages 3+ years (parental supervision recommended). Do not leave with an unattended child or pet. Store in a safe place when not in use and keep out of reach from babies.
For sizing information click here
If you love these, just buy them and you will find a use for them!!! I have used these as decor in my babies room and then they have been used for chewing on and later as imaginative play outside! They pop apart (not ideal for tiny mouths) so that's another cognitive development that these toys are great for.
The colours are just gorgeous!