Bugaboo Donkey5 Sun Canopy
Customize the look of your Bugaboo Donkey 5 Stroller (sold separately) with this extendable sun canopy that comes in a range of hues.
- Sun canopy fabric only (hardware/frame not included); fits Bugaboo Donkey 5 Stroller (sold separately)
- UPF 50+ (ultraviolet protection factor) fabric protects against the sun's harmful rays
The Bugaboo Donkey5 sun canopy is the perfect pram accessory to provide shade during sunny days. This sun canopy comes with a UPF 50+ sun protection rate and keeps your child not only from the sun rays, but additionally shield them from wind and rain.
Featuring an improved design, the Bugaboo Donkey5 sun canopy comes with our exclusive peekaboo window, and integrated breezy mesh panels—allowing you to keep an eye on your little one and you to stay connected.
The sun canopy wires and clamps are not included but can be purchased separately here. Or use the wires and clamps from you current canopy.
- Bugaboo Donkey
- Bugaboo Donkey 2
- Bugaboo Donkey 3
- Bugaboo Donkey 5
- Protect your baby from weather elements all-year-round
- UPF 50+ sun protection rate
- Available in different colours—choose your favourite to suit your style
- Machine washable (please check Fabrics & Care instructions)
- A great option to give your stroller a fresh new look
All bugaboo strollers come with a two year warranty, register yours online for an extra two years.
If you have any questions regarding the ordering process of Bugaboo products, please get in touch using our contact us form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE Bugaboo Buggies are an oversized item. All Buggies will be delivered free of charge to standard NZ delivery addresses, rural addresses will incur a freight charge. We will contact you after your order has been received with freight cost. If you would like this item delivered outside of NZ, please contact us for a freight quote.
Please note - There is an approx 4 week wait on delivery of this product from date of order until delivery.
For sizing information click here