We love feedback!
We thought it it might be a good time to put out a customer survey so you can tell us what you do and don't like about Classical Child. We have a 3 minute survey that gives you, our customers, an opportunity to tell us what you like, suggestions of things you want to see from Classical Child, as well as general improvements we can make.
There’s even a $100 voucher in it for one lucky customer who gives us the most insightful feedback. Surveys completed by customers before 30th September 2016 will be in the running for a $100 voucher to be used on anything online. One submission per customer.
The Survey can be accessed here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into the Survey Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition ends at midnight on Friday 30 September 2016. Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
- To enter, the Entrant must complete the survey online.
- Only one entry is permitted per Entrant.
- Judging of all valid Entries received within the Competition Period will be conducted at the discretion of Classical Child. One winning entry will be selected based on its relevance to the questions asked.
- The Entrant who submits the Winning Entrant will win a NZD $100 Classical Child Gift Voucher.
- The Winner will be notified via email of their success by 5pm on Monday 03 October 2016.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if the Winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- All Entries may be uploaded onto the survey website and may also be displayed on Classical Child's website, Facebook page or any other social media platform or in any digital or promotional communications.