Charlie Crane Tibu High Chair with Baby Set in Gentle White
Charlie Crane Evolving High Chair
Inspired by 1950s French industrial design, the Tibu evolving high chair offers ten different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with baby set) to 8 years and over.
The removable baby set (wooden belt, leather crotch strap and harness) allows the high chair to continue to be used as your child outgrows the need to be secured in their chair.
An optional table tray and seat cushions are offered separately and are recommended for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
Charlie Crane Tibu High Chair Specifications
- To be used when infant can sit unaided up to 8 years old
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988:2017+A1:2020
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the Allen key provided
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 84 x 59 x 52 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
Evolving High Chair Composition
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish
- Wooden elements: birch plywood veneered HPL beech, multi-layered birch-veneered CPL
- Crotch strap in Italian leather, hand-made in France.
Tibu High Chair Box Contents
- 1 metal structure (composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and three footrest pieces)
- 1 wooden belt, 1 seat, 1 backrest and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- 1 leather crotch strap
- 1 harness
- Necessary screws and bolts including 4 floor glides/protectors
- User manuals (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
NOTE: Table Tray and Cushion Sets are not included but are sold separately.
For sizing information click here