Newsletter
Cart 0
Menu
Cart 0

Foque Pre Order Details

FIRST TIME AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND

Foque was founded in Spain in 1962 with a simple aim to wrap your little ones up warm with its knitted garments.

Little by little this gravitated into the beautiful, high quality, exquisite detailed clothing range.

Foque produce an extensive collection that ranges from its Baby layette line to the Baby and Junior clothes lines.

 

Pre order Special  -  Limited quantities - first in first served  -  Delivery by 15th May 2015 

20% deposit required with preorder, with remaining 80% payable upon dispatch to customer

Order cancellation - if order cancelled, deposit will be refunded with 5% (of total amount) retained 

Email:   Classical Child    if you are interested and we will send further details